In May 2013, ALPS 411 welcomed two new contributors, Paramjit Mahli, a trainer and consultant to attorneys and professionals, and Ronald Fox, principal of Career Planning for Lawyers. We're very proud to have them onboard! Check out their posts and our other top posts from May. If you like what you read, please share with your colleagues and friends via email or social media. Thank you.
- Tasks to Accomplish for a Satisfying Law Career, by Ronald Fox, Esq.
- A Plan is Nothing. Planning is Everything, by Paramjit Mahli
- Not If, but When a Cyber Breach Occurs, by Kiffin Hope
- Do Our Ethical Rules Even Matter Any More? by Mark Bassingthwaighte, Esq.
- The Art and Science of Setting a Goal, by Jason Womack
- The Power of Soft Intelligence, by Susan Liebel, Esq.
If you are interested in contributing to ALPS 411, please contact our blog manager at: firstname.lastname@example.org.